Hey everyone, I’m back- I don’t really have much of an excuse for not writing for so long apart from not having a computer for a bit and then being bogged down with work. This old chap is the mirror image of me right now. NO JOKE but no point complaining, I don’t have much of a life anyway so I’ll just get on with some chemistry revision….
But what the hey, chemistry is awesome. I mean can anyone even imagine gazillions of tiny atoms floating around- some big, some small, some unstable (need to cut down on the neutrons guys!) and some stable. I think that this has led me on to a chemistry joke, which is probably so bad that you will laugh.
Two atoms bump into each other.’I think I lost an electron.’ The other asks: ‘Are you sure?’ The first replies: ‘I’m positive.’
- In Honor Of National Chemistry Week, Here Are 15 Jokes Only Chemists Will Get (businessinsider.com)
- Chapstick, and Chapped Lips, and things like Chemistry (bobacheldates.wordpress.com)
- i write for no one (contactrida.wordpress.com)
- Avoid Writing Pitfalls, DIY Proofreading (kathleenwcurry.wordpress.com)
- I am the Midnight Barista (laurathomas5.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Challenge, Week 42: CHEMISTRY (photochallenge.org)
- Writing in the Sand about Getting Ready for National Novel Writing Month … (aprilhardywritinginthesand.wordpress.com)
- The In denial Situation (thepockabook.wordpress.com)
- Hernias, Trusses and Quantum Chemistry….. (jikokuten.com)
- Amis, Rushdie and McEwan appear together in NY (bigstory.ap.org)